Thursday, March 17, 2016

Deanna Mullins

I am excited to introduce myself and share the news of Offering, my recent CD release. I am a singer/songwriter in San Jose and have had the pleasure of working/playing with Rev. Abigail at our amazing center in Redwood City. I am inspired and moved by Abigail, as she holds the vision for our center, my music, and all that is possible for humanity.

Offering is a collection of 12 New Thought-inspired songs in the folk and singer/songwriter genres, that were born out of breakthroughs from my participation in Abigail's SisterSpirit Retreats and Science of Mind coursework. The enthusiastic response of the CSL-P, SisterSpirit, and emPower Posi communities to my music has inspired me to look for new opportunities to share myself and my music with a wider audience, whether in a Sunday Service or other format.

Blessings and Love,
Deanna

Other links (social media and to purchase music):
http://www.facebook.com/deannamullinsmusic
http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/DeannaMullins

No comments:

Post a Comment